Wool Mattress 90x200
Brand Green Future • Code 5945878000941
Wool Mattress 90x200 was designed with different levels of firmness on each side: softer on the memory foam side and firmer on high resilience foam side. It has a volumetric texture ticking with wool fiber in its structure. Together with the Free Air 3D system and wool wadding quilt, it maintains great thermal comfort during sleep regardless of season. The mattress core is built of high density Polyurethane for an extended Life and high resilience foam for correct spinal alignment during sleep. A Memory foam layer was added to increase comfort through pressure point relief.
Wool mattress has three key functions that any quality mattress should have. First there is the orthopedic function which provides support for correct spinal allignment, also facilitating joint relaxation. The anatomical function helps to completely relax your muscles for a healthy blood circulation. The third role that the mattress fulfills is the ergonomical one, designed to ensure superior comfort during sleep.
Wool mattress is made with four layers, each one designed with the perfect thickness and the best quality materials to ensure a comfortable sleep:
- 7 cm layer of Green ThermMemory HD polyurethane
- 7cm layer of super elastic Green Form HD polyurethane
- 5 cm layer of indeformable polyurethane
- 4 cm layer of super elastic Green FormHighDensity polyurethane
The cover is made of merino wool fiber fabric.
The mattress thickness is 24 cm.
- The mattress must be used on a wood or metal frame that allows it to ventilate.
- The product is recommended for indoor use, in an environment with normal temperature and humidity.
- We recommend weekly airing the room and exposing the product to fresh air, to prevent mold and accumulation of moisture.
- The product is not intended for use in humid environments. Avoid liquid leakage and accumulation of moisture in Green Future products.
- We do not recommend wet cleaning (in case of stains, the products can be cleaned with cold water and detergent, or with professional cleaners for wool and cotton, and dried with an iron.
- To extend the Life of the mattress, we recommend the purchase of our special Green Future mattress protector. The mattress protector is easy to maintain, it can be washed in the washing machine or by hand with cold water.